CFC have a few reserved places left, book now!
Since 2006 CFC have been sending a hardy team of riders of all abilities to Motala in Sweden to ride the 300km Vätternrundan. The event, now in its 51st year is a fantastic festival of cycling. The small town is transformed for 48 hours with adventurous cyclists from all over the world set on testing themselves through the night agaiunst the 187 mile course.
Vätternrundan at 300 km long with 23,000 riders, is the largest recreational bicycle ride in the world. Taking place every summer in mid June, it is open to everyone from 18 and up. This is a unique possibility to experience cycling on a grand scale.
- Largest recreational bike ride in the world
- Ride through the night (our 9.30pm start time is confirmed.)
- Unique trip from the UK
- 300km course in one of the most breath-taking areas of Northern Europe
- Places sell out in minutes; CFC have secured 30!
- Heathrow flights, transfers, accommodation, event entry fee and official CFC 2016 jersey and bib shorts are all included in the package!
For the online brochure and further information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Trip dates: Thursday 16th – Sunday 19th June 2016